Monday, February 25, 2008

Just that extra hour pleeeeease!

Things right now are mad! Crazy! My life is insainly busy!

I haven't been on the computer for what feels like forever. I opened my email box today to find a huge wade of emails waiting for me that I should have replied to about 2 weeks ago. Ooops...

Why do we not have 25 hours per a day?! Right now I could do with an extra hour a day.

And once again I'm being called away. Work to do and people that need my attention. My life has offically gone into overdrive!!!

Take care!

4 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

Oh yes, even I can do with one extra hour!
Seems like it is busy time everywhere :)
Even I've been busy lately, with my publications website, trying to get myself published etc.

Hope you are fine!
Take care


GBU
Arti

Anonymous said...

25 Hours isn't nearly enough. I vote for at least 29.

7 Hours of work,
7 Hours of sleep,
14 hours of watching sitcoms
1 hour of food.

- Jaden

Anonymous said...

25 Hours isn't nearly enough. I vote for at least 29.

7 Hours of work,
7 Hours of sleep,
14 hours of watching sitcoms
1 hour of food.

- Jaden

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself lucky, you only need an extra hour... Me? I need an extra day!

Well, I guess that's life. Cheer up! That only means that your being loved/needed by many to want your attention.

Take care always!