Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter Blue's.

Winter break has started, and it makes me sad. I miss my friends already. I could keep myself busy but I seem to be suffering from a serve case of lack of motivation. Winter just makes me want to curl up in my bed and not wake up until spring. It's such a miserable time with dull weather and nothing to keep my mind going.

I’m listening to Christmas music, but, alas, I’m not in the holiday spirit. Sigh. I don’t think I will be, I have so much hatred for this season. I don’t think it helps that I’m bored either. So far today, I’ve cleaned my room, checked my email, and listened to music. Exiting. I miss my friends so much.

Well, I hope you are feeling joyful and Christmas-y even if I'm not! Have a great Christmas and I will talk to you all in 2008.

Veronica
x

P.S. Check out my bookshelf! Scroll down a bit and its on the right! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahoy! This is Jaden (aka kaedajnor) from the TW forums. Saw the link to your blog... I like the header image! Did you make it yourself?

Anyway... mind if I hang around? You got a nice blog going here.

- Jaden
www.undergroundunrest.com/blog

Veronica said...

Hi Jaden!
I didn't make the header myself - unfortunately I never seem to have enough time! I got the blog design by finalsense.com

Thanks for the compliment and keep reading! =)I'll have to just ur blog a compliment too! =D

Veronica
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Veronica! Vessa here. I just want to inform you that I am finally designing templates!

Drop by sometime and tell me what you think about it. Thanks.

Paperback Designs